Friday, January 7, 2011

Three Wolf T Shirt

This article has wolves on what makes it inherently sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's where the magic happened. After checking to make sure that the shirt would be nice to cover my perimeter, I walked to my trailer for Wal-Mart's shirt and was immediately contacted by women. The women were aware of wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, I'm a mysterious loner who knows how to "howl at the moon" from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women who approached I wanted to know if I am their friend and / or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they do not have enough teeth and, frankly, a man with a wolf-shirt should not simply the first thing that comes to him.
I arrived at Wal-Mart, courtesy mounted my scooter (walking is such a drag!) Sitting sidesaddle show for my wolves. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear attracted wheezing behind me. I turned to see a dream a little sweat in sweat pants and flip stand. She said she loved the wolves on my shirt, I told him I wanted to scream its moon. She offered me a sip of his Mountain Dew, and I drove my scooter, with its trailing side of the door and the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.
Pros: Fits my frame girthy has wolves on it, attracts women Disadvantages: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a little more about "guns"), can not see the wolves sitting with folded arms, the wolf would have been better if they glowed in the dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOPPING ONLINE..??? REGISTER PAYPAL HERE

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.