Thursday, November 5, 2015

Why I Bought This Shirt ?


I bought this shirt for my father for his 52nd birthday. He wore it to
my graduation party and turned into a 25 y/o power wolf. There was no dish that could escape his hunger and no mountain dew that could flee his thirst. He consumed 14 lbs of human food then the moon came out. He may have thought he was just laying on his paws but he was the life of the party. Slapping high fives, telling jokes, and taking pictures with his son (wearing "wolf reflection") that could rival Nat Geo's top 5 wolf centerfolds. This shirt brought out the wolf in my father and it will bring out the wolf in you.


Get Your WOLF HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOPPING ONLINE..??? REGISTER PAYPAL HERE

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.